Sunday, June 13, 2010

Learning how to manage and save money together

Our lives have changed a lot over the past year. We got married, moved across the country for my job and my husband has not been able to find permanent work in his field (though he has been able to find some temporary work). After combining incomes and then losing one, we have become much more aware of how we spend our money. We certainly aren't experts yet, though. There are a few resources I really like that I thought you could benefit from too.

Saving & Giving: Jennifer is a savvy shopper and always shares the great deals she finds. I love her budgeting tips and meal plans. She is an incredible resource!

Money Saving Mom: Crystal and her husband spent only $35/week on groceries to stay out of debt when he was in law school. She has incredible advice.

Dave Ramsey: He doesn't sugarcoat anything and shares the tools to do the basics: budget, eliminate debt and save.

No comments:

Post a Comment